2021 Tennessee Valley Solar Conference
SAVE THE DATE
The 2021 Tennessee Valley Solar Conference + Storage will be on
October 13th, 2021
Who should attend?
The focus of the Tennessee Valley Solar Conference is to bring together people who are interested in growing solar business opportunities in the Tennessee Valley to discuss strategies, market trends, and policies that impact the solar industry. Attendees will participate in in-depth and forward-looking discussions on TVA policy and processes and evolving technical opportunities facing the industry in the Tennessee Valley region.
Registration for 2021
Online registration is available below, simply choose the number of tickets and fill out the details that appear.
Overview of Ticket Prices
- Early Bird Special (Before July 25th) is $275.00
- General Registration is $300.00
- TenneSEIA Members are $250.00 Promo Code: MEMBER
- Partnership Organizational members are $275.00 Promo Code: PARTNER
- Sponsors are FREE
- Speakers are FREE
Please contact Gil Hough if you have any problems.
2021 TeraWatt and Gigawatt Sponsors
Megawatt and kilowatt Sponsors
Still Available for 2021!
- Megawatt Sponsor(s) – $2,000. includes exhibit space (if requested and available), Logo on materials and banners, 3 conference passes.
- Kilowatt Sponsor(s) – $1,000. includes logo on materials and 1 conference pass
Highlights of the agenda include:
A Fireside Chat
- John M. Thomas III, Chief Financial Officer TVA
- Matt Beasley, Chief Commercial Office, Silicon Ranch
Giving LPCs the Tools they need to Maximize Flexibility.
Facilitated by Chis Koczaja, President, LightWave Solar
- Scott Burleson, VP, Allen & Hoshall
- Steve Noe – VP, Sustainability & Energy Resilience
Federal Actions and Market transformation
Facilitated by Blair Kendal, VP Origination, Urban Grid
- Doug Perry, Senior Vice President, TVA
- Lee Peterson, Senior Manager, Cohn Reznick
- Katie Southworth, EMV Energy
- Erin Duncan, Vice President of Congressional Affairs, SEIA
Plus, more including:
The 2021 Solar Champion and Lifetime Achievement Award, A parallel training track, Panels on the Green Invest program, Residential and small commercial – Issues and Opportunities , Utility Battery / Storage Safety, The Benefits of Distributed Solar, Resource Adequacy and mix for Extreme Climate Events, EVs Infrastructure and Impacts
Contact Gil Hough (865) 789-5482 for opportunities to promote your companies and products in 2020.