TenneSEIA (Tennessee Solar Energy Industries Association) is the state affiliate for the national Solar Energy Industries Association, and represents the interest of the solar energy industry in the Tennessee Valley. The mission of TenneSEIA is to is to promote the development of solar energy and complementary technologies, including storage, positioning the Tennessee Valley’s residents and businesses as leaders in clean energy deployment and economic development.
The Association was officially kicked off at an event in Nashville on September 15th, 2010 and voted in it’s first Board of Directors on November 15th, 2010. It achieved the legal status of a 501C(6) business association on December 3rd, 2010.
2022 Board Of Directors
- DAVID ADAMS, Wilmot Inc.
- CHRIS BOWLES, Bradley
- MATT BROWN, Silicon Ranch Corporation
- BRION FITZPATRICK, Nexamp
- JOHN KEMP, AvanGrid Renewables
- BLAIR KENDALL, Urban Grid
- CHRIS KOCZAJA, LightWave Solar
- JASON LOYET, Solar Site Design
- KEITH GORDON, Duncan Weinberg Genzer & Pembroke
- SCOTT NOETHEN, Appalachian Renewable Resources
- TYLER NORRIS, Cypress Creek
- KEITH GORDON, DWG&P
- GIL HOUGH, Executive Director